Dark Circles of Hell

So guys, I’ve kept a deep confession about why I wore glasses. I mean, my eyes is (Alhamdulillah) in a great condition. I have no minus or plus or cylinder or whatsoever. Then why did you wore one, Dev? Because I hated my face and the dark circles under my fucking eyes. That’s rude. I know, that’s why I took it off and I’m free from it. Who influenced you to take it off, Dev? Take off my what? If you mean ‘take off my glasses’, it’s because Taylor Slaying Swift told me to. She didn’t directly said that to me because SHE HAVENT NOTICED ME AT ALL but I did take if off because she told me to be fearless, to accept what I’ve got, to embrace everything I have, and to use it well.

I actually still feel insecure about my dark circles but one tweet from a public account told me not to fix it. Because it represents my life correctly, like who has none? Model. Who has dark circles? Killer. I’m not a model so maybe I’m the Killer. I’m so ready to live my life whatever happens and if it takes ‘killing people’, I’ll do it. I still use eye cream tho but it seems like it doesn’t help at all. It doesn’t remove the darkness but instead, it adds the darkness. Like, I’m wearing black everyday now I have to show public that I have secret and deep darkness in my soul? That’s why I have none crush –I have bae anyway, those are internet and food, bye-.

I’m here to encourage you to speak up. To show the world how you really are and who you really are. I’m so grateful for what Allah gave to me which is healthy eyes because I’m on my laptop almost 20 hours per day and I read in the dark, I even write in the dark. My sisters doesn’t do that and they got minus 1,5 and minus 2 each. Like, not anyone have this gift. I may not have the prettiest eyes and/or skin but at least I appreciate it. One time I read a short story and there’s a girl named Ananda who is pretty on the outside and sassy on the outside. She claims herself as a beauty, I don’t blame girls to feel pretty but maybe you don’t have to claim you’re pretty by words to everyone. I mean, you know it, you embrace it, you let it out by itself. That’s all.

I was planning to talk about how Taylor Slaying Swift changed my life but I ended up with my dark circles and then I talked about Ananda, a fictional character, and then I talked about how you should understand that you’re pretty and you don’t have to hide it. And now if I may excuse, I have papers to do. So Chow!


I meant it, it’s Chow not Ciao. If you love Hangover 3, you’ll understand me well. Chow!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

REVIEW: The Face Shop VS Skin Food

Summer Beauty Tip

Son-In-Law