25 Best Songs from 2000's in My Opinion

Eh, it's 2017 already! 

Been late for like 2 months now but that's okay, let's see how you do it, put up your dukes, let's get down to it. Hit me with your best shot! we can always make it up some other time which in this case is now.

I was about to post my trip diary during NYE 2017 but I didn't shoot enough pictures to post so let's just forget that part. 

Anyway, Malia Pitha is going to be born soon. It's a girl! 

Yes, that's not a human name but that's a label that I'm currently working on with one of my uni friends. But that's still a secret so I'll tell you as soon as it's all done and out to serve. Wish me luck y'all! 

So today I have no idea what to post (as usual), but then I realized old songs are my jam. Like, I prefer 2000's songs than nowadays' songs. These songs made me decided to post old jams that maybe you forget but when you listen to them all, it'll bring all the memories and feels. Here we go:

  1. How Do You Sleep by Jesse McCartney
  2. Low by T-Pain
  3. Take A Bow by Rihanna
  4. Closer by Ne-Yo
  5. Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade
  6. One Time by Justin Bieber
  7. Halo by Beyonce
  8. Emotion by Destiny Child
  9. Paperplanes by M.I.A
  10. Gives You Hell by All American Reject
  11. Your Love is My Drug by Ke$ha
  12. Billionaire by Travie McCoy
  13. Like We Used To by A Rocket To the Moon
  14. So Sick by Ne-Yo
  15. Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
  16. How To Love by Lil Wayne
  17. Airplanes by B.O.B
  18. OMG by Usher
  19. Sexy Can I by Ray J
  20. Oops! I Did It Again by Britney Spears
  21. Umbrella by Rihanna
  22. Let Me Love You by Mario
  23. Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake
  24. Single Ladies by Beyonce
  25. I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
Eh, that's all I can come up with. Feel free to add your own favorite! 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

REVIEW: The Face Shop VS Skin Food

Summer Beauty Tip

Son-In-Law